Physiotherapy in a mobile or disability setting requires specialist expertise. We have years of experience doing this & working in; hospitals, clinics & rehab centres to conveniently bring this premium service to your doorstep! We promote positive health outcomes & increased participation, inclusion, choice & control for our clients through a multidisciplinary framework. Disabilities & injuries vary in how they affect individuals which is why Home Therapy Australia's approach caters to individuals through client centred care, upheld by our values of caring & considerate therapy whilst addressing the underlying cause & pathology of your impairments.
What does this look like for you?
- We improve & restore movement to promote activities of daily living & self management skills; to increase your independence through expert assessment techniques & treatment.
- We are experts in improving strength, mobility, balance & safety whilst increasing capacity.
- We walk hand in hand with our clients to instil confidence in their abilities and life through targeted therapy, inter-disciplinary collaboration, careful guidance, motivation & inspiration.
- We're experts in NDIS report writing to secure future funding for the supports you need.
We do this through various modalities including:
- Strength and Endurance exercises
- Gait retraining, Motor Relearning, Functional transfer practice & Functional retraining, Balance retraining, Goal specific training & Sport specific training
- Soft tissue mobilisation (Massage therapy)
- Contracture and spasticity prevention and management
- Wheelchair (powered & manual) specific physiotherapy incl. ROHO cushion adjustment
- Pressure area care
- Posutral/ Biomechanical Assessment & Intervention
- Amputee Rehab, SCI Rehab, Functional electric stimulation, Virtual Reality Simulation
- Advanced assessment techniques to collect specific objective & subjective measures related to your problems to track progress incl. strength testing through hand held dynamometry.
- And much more.
We would love to help you achieve your goals! Please get in touch with us on 1800 687 482 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs & find out how we can help you!