ASPIRE REHAB RX ADVANCED TILT-IN-SPACE WHEELCHAIR & ROHO PRESSURE CUSHION PACKAGE
Paid total $3,989
Pick up Banyo 4014
Used for a few months, no longer needed.
Great condition, a tape mark on the seat (see photos) haven’t tried scrubbing it off.
Aspire Rehab RX - 410-460mm Wide
Bought for $3190 from think mobility
- The Rehab RX – is designed for the more complex user, who requires assistance with positioning, re-positioning and skin management.
- Tilt (26°) and backrest recline (30°) – this facilitates weight re-distribution and the preservation of skin integrity. It also optimises user comfort, decreases user fatigue and assists with head control.
- Contoured, built-up backrest and seat cushion - the backrest has a gentle lumbar build up and moderate lateral supports; together with the abductor and adductor build-up at the seat cushion, midline positioning is optimised.
- Advanced articulating legrests – closely mimic the normal movement at the knee upon elevation, allowing the thigh to maintain contact with the seating surface, ensuring maximum support and skin contact with the cushion.
- Breathability - support surfaces offer multi-layered foam with breathable multi-stretch covers - for pressure re-distribution, comfort and to enhance skin microclimate.
- Highly adjustable - depth and width adjustable seat sizing. Height adjustable and removable armrests. Adjustable headrest.
- Crash Tested – to AS/NZ3616.196
ROHO Pressure Cushion – High Profile
Bought from mobility caring for $799
The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear.
Dual compartments can be adjusted independently to increase positioning and stability for either side-to-side (to adjust for pelvic obliquities) or front-to-back control (to adjust bucket or tilt angle).