Aidacare Aspire A205 Aluminium Patient Lifter
This hoist was trialled for a short period and purchased in October 2021.
The owner no longer requires and this near new piece of equipment is still under manufacturer warranty:
- Frame: 5 Years
- Electronics: 3 Years
- Battery and Handset: 1 Year
The Aidacare Aspire A205 is a compact and versatile aluminium mobile lifter with powered legs that is ideal for home, community and facility environments.
- Transportation or Storage: Is quick and convenient with tool free disassembly
- Ergonomic Handset: The latest slimline technology from Linak fits neatly in the hand with an intuitive control panel. Battery and service indicator lights assist with service scheduling
- Adjustable Height: Three adjustable height settings provides the caregiver with the flexibility to adjust the height range to suit the specific lift and patient scenario
- Powered Leg Function: Opens and closes the legs for lifting stability or accessibility
- Quick Release Yoke Attachment: One touch release and attach mechanism, designed for the busy caregiver. Padded yoke for added patient safety
- Build Quality: Strong powder coated aluminium frame with industry leading Linak electronics and warranty provision
- Safety: Critical features include emergency stop button, emergency lowering and antientrapment technology, with both patient and caregiver safety at heart
- Intelligent Diagnostics: State of the art Linak Jumbo Care control system. Tracks usage and service requirements for safety and compliance
- Tente Casters: 2 x 75mm front castors for maximum under bed clearance and accessibility. 2 x 100mm rear locking castors for safety and manoeuvrability.
- Item Weight: 38.1 kg
- Tested and compliant to AS/NZS ISO 10535:2011 (the Australian standard for hoists)